Babes, I have two problems and I need your valuable opinions.
I really like this particular andaman and I am in love with her makeup and outfits. Worried that she might be booked on my wedding dates, I texted her on Saturday night to enquire on her availability but she hasn’t replied yet. Do I……
1) Call her? But what if she finds me irritating? Dah lah enquire through FB, message then now call pulak tu?
2) Search for another andaman?
The other half is more comfortable paying deposit for decor only in Dec of this year. I am really worried sampai gigit jari kaki semua should SID be unavailable on my wedding date! Do I……
1) Wait until December to call and pay the $500 deposit (thanks to Chase The Bride for the heads up!) but risk having them booked on my designated dates?
2) Call to enquire end of this week on their availability and then secretly pay the $500 deposit? But after that scared I will be groom-less sebab pandai-pandai bayar deposit.